Why 14 things? Ten is too easy and twenty is too long.
You may or may not know these things about me. You may or may not care. But I suspect one or two of you read this just out of plain curiosity to see what I will reveal.
1. I am smarter than most people know. Yes. I am. I may very well be brilliant. You just don’t know it.
2. I day dream way too often. It is both a blessing and a curse that I can totally zone out on you during a very intense (or boring) conversation. I can usually cover this. But sometimes I can’t.
3. I can not read and hear at the same time. Please take note of this. If you ask me to read something don’t then speak to me. If you see me reading something and speak to me, I can not hear you. This is fact.
4. I cry during certain commercials. If you would like to make a big deal of this feel free.
5. I do not, under any circumstances feel comfortable or enjoy discussing bodily functions. Ever. Again, please take note.
6. I believe there are some people on this earth who are bad. Most of us have the ability to do something bad. But I do think there are people who just are bad.
7. I believe that most people are good.
8. I believe in God.
9. My biggest fears do not involve anything happening to me.
10. I want to run a marathon.
11. “Amazing Grace” is my all time favorite song. And I fancy myself a phenomenal singer. Sadly I sing my best when no one is around so you will just have to take my word for this.
12. Out of me and my seven siblings I am the best looking. And my parent’s favorite (this may have been mentioned in a previous blog so I apologize if you already knew this).
13. Medically I am forbidden to do somersaults. But I can break bricks and what-knots with my hands and or feet.
14. I lie too well for my own good. Hey, I didn’t say these were all going to be good things about me.
I really don’t know why I felt the need to write all of this for you. And I may go back a time or two and change some of these things. It was hard to limit this to 14 things. But I did it. You can either be very disappointed I limited it to 14. Or you could be wondering how in the hell you will ever get these two minutes of your life back. And if that is what you are thinking, then why did you stick with it to this point to even be reading this very sentence?
I suggest you’ve read this far because I am fascinating. Or the new TV season hasn’t started. Or you are a bit of a stalker. Or you are mad at me and hoping I’d tell you something you can hold against me. Maybe you could use number 14 against me, but then again, that one could be a lie.
I contemplated writing real secrets. But that would be too easy. You will have to go back to my very first (and some really bad) blogs and read them all if you really want to know my secrets.
They are there.
If you read these carefully you might actually discover 15 things about me.