As is customary in our blogging community we like to point out our favorite blogs and share the love of all things blog.
I, however, am very slow at most things I do.
I have an award from February. At least it’s this year! From BridgesBurning. Bless her heart she thinks I am sparkly enough for the Mrs. Sparkly Ten Commandments. Chris, my apologies for being such a slacker. But, I am to answer questions and send this on to ten more bloggers.
1. Describe yourself in seven words: active, appreciative, grateful, giving, accepting, tolerant, mischievious.
2. What keeps you up at night? anxiety about bad things happening to people I love.
3. Whom would you like to be? well, seeing as how everyone else is taken, I guess I’ll settle for wishing I could be better at being a better version of me. Was that a redundant use of the word “better”?
4. What are you wearing now? bike shorts and dry fit work out shirt. You may assume I am wearing appropriate things underneath.
5. What scares you? failure, and not knowing what to do in crucial moments (like CPR if I was ever called upon to use it, yes I’ve gotten the training….but I don’t want to fail when I need it.)
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging? the best thing is all of the incredible reading material out there that not everyone has quite learned the value of yet. The worst part, is the fear of not being valued.
7. What was the last website you looked at? The bloggers who nominated me: BridgesBurning and Photography + Science + Chanel (though this will be 2 different awards).
8. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I wish I did more for my community. Something I can change, and don’t need a wish to achieve.
9. Slankets, yes or no? No. A blanket is a blanket. A shirt is a shirt. The two are not the same. I’m too traditional.
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you. The best thing I can say about Chris, is that because of what I read of her writing, I truly want to meet her. And I want her as my friend. Her genuine-ness and charm make me want to drive on up to Canada and meet her at a Tim Horton’s so she and I can meet, and include her in my life.
Five blogs I recommend for Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments:
Now to my next 2 awards given by the same person on the same day. A twofer! From Chanel at Photo+Science=Chanel.
Usually when you are nominated for a blogging award, there are rules that go along with it. The rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.”