- I will speak stupidly. Often
- I will listen intently to you for as long as I can. Until you say something that makes my thoughts take a diversion and my brain will go with that thought. Meandering where it needs to go. Regardless of which direction your speaking continues to travel. I want to continue to listen. But my brain needs to travel.
- I get angry quickly. I get over it quickly. I have very few reasons to get angry for the amount of times I get angry.
- I think too much about death. But it motivates me to live fully.
- There are television shows, mostly involving quirky towns, that I want to live in.
- I believe I am as tall as anyone else I know.
- The things I believe to be true do not have to have any scientific proof to support it. It just needs to make sense to me.